If you are interested in your child attending Montessori Borealis Preschool, please download and fill out the application form. Alternatively, application forms may also be picked up from our classroom at 102-1191 Front Street, (near Shipyards Park) during regular school hours (Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m.).
- Read the Montessori Borealis Preschool – Family Handbook – MBP – Family Handbook – 2017-2018
- Fill out the Montessori Borealis Preschool Application for Enrolment
- Contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or 867 456 7100
- Full-time students attend from 8:30am to 3:30pm
Applying for Registration
Families of returning students are provided with an MBP Enrolment Package 2017-2018 by email in mid-February. We strongly recommend that the families who wish to re-enrol their children return their enrolment packages to the school on or before March 4th in order to secure their spot in our program for the next school year. Enrolment packages must be accompanied by the documents listed in the package, as well as a registration deposit of $50.00, paid in cash or by cheque to “Whitehorse Montessori Society”.
Families of prospective students will be contacted after March Break if a spot is available in our program. If a spot is indeed available for a child, an enrolment package will be provided to the child’s family.
A child’s enrolment will not be confirmed until the enrolment package, including the required tuition fees, has been received by the school.
Montessori principles regarding the ideal balance in the classroom will inform and guide offers of enrolment. These principles include the balancing of ages and gender in the classroom.
Other priorities that may be considered by Montessori Borealis Preschool when offering a spot in our program include the following:
- Current students;
- Previous students;
- Siblings of current students;
- Siblings of previous students;
- Previous Montessori experience;
- Balancing of ages in the classroom; and
- Date that application was submitted to the school.
Should the program be full, prospective students will be put on a waiting list.
A full description of the registration process is outlined in our Family Handbook MBP – Family Handbook – 2017-2018.